God Commands Racial Segregation

God placed White Adam on earth and there was no suitable spouse for him. God created White Eve to be Adam’s wife. The only way to preserve the Caucasian Race is to marry within the White Race. Mongrelization is the greatest form of genocide. The Bible is specifically about the Race of Adam (Genesis 5:1). Adam comes from the Hebrew word Awdawm meaning to blush red in the face. The act of blushing red in the face is a trait applicable only to the White Race.

God chose the Caucasian Race above all other races to be a blessing to the world (Deuteronomy 7:6). We literally are God’s sons and daughters. Satan’s (The Jews John 8:44) objective is to mix the White Race with the darker races of the world to destroy the race of Adam (Genesis 3:15). Please do not take part in this satanic plot. Remember, kind after kind is a natural law of God. In the Bible, God repeatedly warns us against any mixing of the races. Exodus 33:16 “So shall we be separted. I and all thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.” (Lev. 20:24, Joshua 23:12-13, Deut. 7:3] Many warnings are given in the Bible not to mate with “the stranger”. In the Hebrew, “stranger” is translated “zuwr”, “nekar”, or “nokri” meaning a person of a different race. Proverbs 23:27 “For a whore is a deep ditch, and a strange (zUWr) women is a narrow pit”. The reason for the warning is clear. MONGRELIZATION IS THE WORST FORM OF GENOCIDE!

If you kill 99% of a race, but leave the other 1% pure-blooded, they will in time restore the race. However, when you mongrelize them, you have destroyed that race eternally. Once mixed with the black or yellow races, the white race would be totally and forever destroyed. Hence, God has forbidden it. Hosea 5:6-7 “They shall go with their flocks and their herds to seek the Lord, but they shall not find him; He hath withdrawn Himself from them. They have dealt treacherously against the Lord: for they have begotten STRANGE (zuwr) children, Psalm 144:11-12: Jeremiah 2:21, 25; Jude 7; Deuteronomy 23:2 (bastard is “mamzer” – mongrel). Mongrelization of the White Race is a new concept in America (circa 50 years). From the foundation of America, the White Race, as a majority, has resisted amalgamating their lineage with the darker races. Many Americans have grown scared or complacent to preserve their White Race. This is a message of LOVE (Jn 1:1; 14:15), not Hate! For the remnant who care for the future of the White Race and America.. For more information on joining or just supporting us, you may contact us through our website. We are a law-abiding, patriotic, political, Paramilitary white-Church organization. 


For Christ, Race and Nation!

Leave a Reply