The agent provocateur may be a paid, or unpaid agent enlisted by the enemies of our folk. His function is to infiltrate, disrupt, and/or destroy.
Like a Trojan Horse, the agent provocateur works to destroy our folkish communities from within. He does this by first winning the trust and confidence of those he has targeted.
There are two kinds of provocateurs: the soft provocateur, and the hard provocateur. Both are dangerous to the kindred, so be on guard.
The soft provocateur is an expert at the three D’s of destruction: Dissension, distraction, and disruption. His arsenal includes fabrications, distortions, misrepresentations, and misinformation. He spreads slander systematically and craftily; seeking to undermine the kindred leadership, and thus deny it of it’s driving force. He plants seeds of doubt with the object of turning the kindreds attentions away from folkish activity, and instead diverting it and it’s resources against itself. His modus operandi is: divide and conquer!
The hard provocateur is a more direct animal, and therefore a bit easier to detect and contain. He presents himself as a man of action, and is consistently trying to lure others into illegal actions. It is implied that if you don’t follow his plans of illegality, then you are somehow lacking in spirit or dedication. He thus uses intimidation and peer pressure to entrap otherwise intelligent folk into participating in illegal schemes that are both doomed to fail, and designed to place the kindred in a poor public light.
It’s imperative for kindred leadership to take decisive action against suspected agent provocateurs. Whether a person is just plain gossipy or an actual provocateur is immaterial if, after repeated warnings the gossiper persists, and the damage is real. As for suspected hard agent provocateurs, conspiracy laws demand quick and decisive action.
Consequently, the folk should be alert to the signs described, and report them to the kindred leadership. Quick expulsion should follow if accusations are verified as to wrongful conduct, and net proof of whether one actually is an agent provocateur should be the standard. And if so proven, that person must be avoided by all, with even friendship taking a back seat to kindred security.
The folk communities must establish guidelines both within their own kindreds, and between each other. Intra-organizatonal cooperation is absolutely required to prevent “floaters” from traveling from one group to another.
• Beware of all strangers. Historically, resistance to tyrants has taken the form of small autonomous groups whose members know and trust one another from long experience. These groups are then united by common interest, common goals, and common literature. But, a strict hierarchy will soon be broken by the tyrants’ agents.
• Beware of the man who is “too perfect.” He says all the right things, he needs little persuasion, and he supplies money. The wealthy are usually in bed with the tyrant, and they are the last to oppose despotism.
• Be doubly aware of a stranger who proposes illegal activities. You will soon find him testifying against you in Federal court.
• Beware of those who draw checks from the enemy. They are very likely to have divided loyalties. It is difficult for a man to destroy the beast from whose teats he sucks.
• Avoid drunks, drug users, and anyone of unstable character. Always chose quality over quantity.
• Recognize the media tactics, and don’t react to buzz words. Religious separatists, White separatists, tax resistors, and other groups are called cultists, bigots, Nazis, and other words which the masses are conditioned to hate. After the media have demonized the target, as in Waco, Texas, the Government is free to murder at will. Ask yourself, “Is it wrong for people to preserve their religion, their race, or to resist oppressive taxation?”
• Beware of someone whose intellect, education, and background appear different from those with whom he attempts to associate. Most people inter-relate with others of the same interests and backgrounds.
• Investigate. Do a little investigation. To be sure, the Federals can create good cover. But, they seldom bother because up to now resistance groups have almost never checked their associates’ backgrounds.
• Recognize the ruthlessness of the tyrants, and act accordingly. A government which will mass murder innocent women and children is not going to play “Fair” with you.